LSG vs. CSK match prediction today by Dream11, fantasy Dream 11 team for today, expert teams, probable XI of the match, pitch report, all updates of match 6 IPL 2023
LSG Vs. CSK Match Prediction Today By Dream11, Fantasy Dream 11 Team For Today, Expert Teams, Probable Xi Of The Match, Pitch Report, All Updates Of Match 6 IPL 2023
CSK vs. LSG 6th Match of IPL 2023, details:
- Match: Chennai Super Kings vs. Lucknow Super Giants
- Date: Monday, April 3, 2023
- Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, India
The game will come in light at 7:30 pm IST. You can enjoy the game on Star Sports Network and the JIO cinema mobile application.
CSK vs. LSG 6th Match of IPL 2023, preview:
On Monday, April 3, at Chennai’s MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai Super Kings and Lucknow Super Giants will play together. It will be both organizations’ second game, and they’ll try to select their best starting lineup and establish a tone for the remainder of the season.
Kyle Mayers took the spotlight with the bat, and Mark Wood had an outstanding start by capturing five wickets. The team will want to improve their current success to continue their winning streak. The match information, pitch report, likely starting lineup, squads, player records/stats, and dream11 winner team predictions for Match 6th of the IPL in 2023 are provided below.
CSK vs. LSG Head-to-head record:
|Team name||Match won|
|Chennai Super Kings||00|
|Lucknow Super Giants||01|
CSK vs. LSG match 6th IPL 2023 weather report
The authority has published the weather forecast for today’s match between CSK and LSG. The report detects a humid sunny day in Tamil Naru capital with a temperature of 28 to 34 degree Celsius. There is a low possibility of rain before the match, which is 25%. However, the clouds’ cover will be around 27% in the sky. The southern wind is expected to be blown at 17km/h speed.
The temperature will slightly increase with the cloud cover’s growth by that time. The cloud cover may be at 70%. As a result, the humidity will also increase to 81%, but the rain possibility is less than 6%. However, during the second innings, the rain possibility grows by 25%, and the temperature may fall by 2 degrees.
CSK vs. LSG match 6th IPL 2023 match report
The ground of MA Chidambaram Stadium provides a balanced wicket and pitch for both innings. Depending on the present weather report, the expert view says that both teams benefit from such a pitch. The spinners may spell drastically in the mid-overs. However, the pacers will be dominating throughout the match.
Average First Innings Score
According to the previous reports and matches, the pitch will be good enough to make around 165 runs in the first 20 overs.
Chasing team record
As the ground’s record for the previous matches, the chasing teams have won around 60% of matches due to a fast outfield.
CSK vs. LSG match 6th IPL 2023 Playing XI
- Chennai Super Kings: Devon Conway, RuturajGaikwad, Moeen Ali, AmbatiRayudu, Ben Stokes, RavindraJadeja, MS Dhoni©(wk), Mitchell Santner, Shivam Dube, Deepak Chahar, RajvardhanHangargekar, TusharDeshpande
- Lucknow Super Giants: KL Rahul©, Deepak Hooda, Nicholas Pooran(wk), Kyle Mayers, Marcus Stoinis, AyushBadoni, Krunal Pandya, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, JaydevUnadkat, Mark Wood, KrishnappaGowtham
CSK vs. LSG Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:
|Moeen Ali (CSK)||23 runs in 17 balls in previous match|
|Mark Wood (LSG)||5 wickets with giving 14 runs|
|RajvardhanHangargekar (CSK)||3 wickets with giving 36 runs|
|RuturajGaikwad (CSK)||92 runs in 50 balls in previous match|
Trending Picks for CSK vs. LSG Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:
- Jadeja: The left-handed batter with left-arm orthodox spin spells, the player of CSK, can be a possible captain of your team.
- Mark Wood: As an all-rounder, you can choose Mark Wood from the LSG team to be the captain. He ruled in the ground in the last match by taking 5 wickets for LSG.
- Deepak Hooda: Smashing 17 runs in the last match in IPL 2023, the player of LSG has shown his Excellency and form, which makes him one of the top picks for the upcoming match.
- Moeen Ali: The player of CSK got 23 runs in the last match, with having the power from his lefty bat can be one of the top picks.
- Budget Picks:
- Krunal Pandya: The player is a lefty and left-arm orthodox spinner from LSG. He added 15 runs in the previous game.
- AmbatiRayudu: A right-handed batsman from CSK. He also added 15 runs in the last match.
CSK vs. LSG IPL 2023 Match 6 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:
|Captain||R. Gaikwad, R. Jadeja|
|V. Captain||M. Stoinis, K.L. Rahul|
Suggested Playing XI No. 1 Head-to-Head for CSK vs. LSG Dream11 Prediction Today Match and Dream11 Team:
- Keeper: K L Rahul, Devon Conway, Nicholas Pooran
- Batter: D Hooda, RiturajGaikwad ©
- All-rounder: R Jadeja, M. Ali, M. Stoinis (VC)
- Bowler: M Wood, D Chahar, R Bishnoi
Suggested Playing XI No- 2 Head-to-Head for CSK vs. LSG Dream11 Prediction Today Match and Dream11 Team:
- Keeper: K L Rahul (VC), Devon Conway, Nicholas Pooran
- Batter: D Hooda, RiturajGaikwad
- All-rounder: R Jadeja ©, M. Ali, M. Stoinis
- Bowler: M Wood, D Chahar, R Bishnoi
CSK vs. LSG Dream11 Prediction Today Match IPL 2023 Match 6 Players to Avoid:
Depending on the previous match reports, TusharDeshpande and AyushBadoni are the players that you can avoid.
CSK vs. LSG Dream11 Prediction for Match IPL 2023 Match 6 Expert Advice:
Gaikwad will probably be a good captaincy choice for today’s match. However, R. Jadeja will be the second choice as the captain. Ravi Bishnoi and RajvardhanHangregakar are among the punt picks here. The best recommended Dream11 combination for today’s game is 3-2-3-3.
CSK vs. LSG Dream11 Prediction Today Match IPL 2023 Match 6 Probable Winners:
Considering the combination, today, Chennai Super Kings will win the match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the writer’s analysis, understanding, and instinct. Therefore, consider the mentioned points while selecting your team and choose your own.